graffiti... rantings... stories... my own carnival life written with iridescent lights...

Monday, December 04, 2006

LOST... memories and colors of shattered hearts...

I would like to think that what we have is something special. But for all I know, all of this might just be a game to you. And who knows how many girls you've played this game with, and how may girls you will play this game with after me. I want you, and I don't want to lose you. But I know that somehow I have to let you go, the soonest time possible. I can't let my world go around you and this false sense of belonging. I can't have you, that much I know of. But then again, why do I go around, pretending as if I own you and you own me? I want you, but you never care, never give a damn. I can't live like this. I'd only end up hurting myself and the people around me. But just give me one reason to stay here, and I'd turn right back around....