graffiti... rantings... stories... my own carnival life written with iridescent lights...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Endless Love 4 Winter Sonata Part 2


18
Originally uploaded by Ket.
This is one of the results of our photo-op session at Ian's house. Cool no? Parang sa studio. The other photos are yet to be posted pa, just stay tuned.

Pictures were taken with my ever-reliable 3.5mm SLR cam, using Kodak ISO 400. I would like to thank Ian, Melvin and JS for posing for me; myself, for the set design; the broken blue umbrella which I used as reflector; Kuya Mac for the yellow green cloth and the tripod I "nenok"ed from his quasi-room; and the Baugbog family for the place, the yellow-lighted lanterns. And oh, yah... Melvin again for the whopping 18" Yellow Cab Manhattan Lovers' pizza which I am yet to pay...