graffiti... rantings... stories... my own carnival life written with iridescent lights...

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Same Ground

I'm just hooked with Kitchie Nadal lately. Don't know why, probably because I could sing her songs without much effort since I have a naturally raspy singing voice. And probably because I could very much relate to her songs. Why is it that when we're sad and brokenhearted, we feel like every heartbreak song was written for us?

"my love, it's been a long time since i cried and left you out of the blue. Its hard leaving you that way when I never wanted to. self-denial is a game, it's strange i never would've wanted it until there was you. because i have learned that love is beyond what human can imagine, the more it clears the more i have to let you go. but now i don't understand why im feeling so bad now when i know it was my idea. i could've just denied the truth and lied. but why am i the only one standing stranded on the same ground? my love because i have learned that love is a word that gets thrown a little bit too much. the best excuse to fill the infinite abyss. i never have to if all else fail. would you be there to love me? when all else fail, would you be brave to see right through me?"