graffiti... rantings... stories... my own carnival life written with iridescent lights...

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Forlorn....

I feel lost... again... Is this another phase? I'm not exactly sure.

I don't know who I am anymore. Could somebody please tell me?

I'm broken, more than you can imagine. A dose or two of rejection is fine. But more than that is too much, and I had to bear them all... alone...

How would you feel if your dream was taken away from you? How would you react if the one you've always believed in fails to believe in you? I don't know either...

I'm running away, feeling the breeze in my hair. Yet the pain still catches up with me everytime. I'm tired... and starving...

I'm holding on the my Savior, fervently asking. For some reason, the Lord's best answer for me is silence...