graffiti... rantings... stories... my own carnival life written with iridescent lights...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Graffiti in FMajor

i don't know what to do.
i feel so awful.
thoughts of failure sinking in.
and i hate it.
is it the right time to give up now?
to accept failure and go back to where i started?
what will happen to my quest now?
i gave up everything for this now-lost paradise
and i have to bear this all for it.
but i can't.
i just realized i can't.
the pressure's too much.
i'm being flattened.
i'm not ready for this.
this is too much for a child lost in its own time.
a child ahead of its time.
don't push me out.
i can't handle it.
take these reins away from me.
i don't want them.
pick me up from this muck.
take me away in your arms
for i can't bear any more.
take me to the place i long for.
into eternity
where time will not bind me anymore.
where pains do not exist.
where love is the only thing.
where the monsters underneath my bed will not be able to reach me.
where these dark clouds fade.
Lord please take me home...